2019 Generac iQ2000 Model #6866
Quieter. Smarter. Innovative. The new iQ2000 inverter generator lets you bring power wherever life takes you. From tailgating parties to camping trips and beyond. Find out why packing one for your next expedition is such a smart move.
- Quiet Power: The iQ2000 uses a different type of alternator than standard generators. A digital inverter module converts the raw power produced from DC to AC power. Engine speed varies depending on electrical demand — which significantly reduces noise levels.
- Avoid Surprises: The run-time remaining display shows how long before you need to refuel — at a glance. No more guesswork or running out when you least expect it.
- Know Your Limits: The exclusive Powerbar™ monitors and instantly displays the wattage you’re producing at the moment. So you’ll always know how much capacity you have.
- Stay Informed: Generator status indicators alert you to low fuel, low oil, overload or overheating. Simply brilliant.
- Parallel Ready: Connecting two iQ2000 generators gives you twice the power when you need it.
- Powerdial™: One simple-to-use dial integrates start, run and stop functions.
- 3 Modes of Operation: Select Turbo, Standard or Economy mode — whichever best fits your needs.
- Parallel Kit: With the optional Parallel Kit, you can connect two iQ2000 inverter generators together for twice the power when needed. How you use it is up to you. (Model no. 6877 sold separately)
- Product Series: iQ2000
- Model (Configuration): 6866-1 (EPA/50-State)
- AC Rated Output Running Watts: 1600
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts: 2000
- Rated AC Voltage: 120 VAC
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated 120 VAC Amperage: 13.3
- Engine Displacement: 80cc
- Engine Type: OHV
- Engine RPM: Variable
- Recommended Oil: 10W-30 / SAE 30
- Lubrication Method: Splash
- Choke Location: PowerDial/On Side of Unit
- Fuel Shut Off: PowerDial/On Side of Unit
- Starting Method: Recoil Pull Start
- Low Oil Shutdown: Low Level
- Neutral Bonded to Ground: Yes
- Start Switch Type: PowerDial/On Side of Unit
- Switch Location: On Side of Unit
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltrs): 1.06 (4.01)
- Run Time at 25% of Rated Load (Hours): 7.7
- Maintenance Kit: Oil and Funnel
- Warranty- Residential: 3 Year Limited
- Warranty- Commercial: 3 Year Limited
- Oil Capacity Qt. (Ltrs): 0.4 (0.38)
- Length in (mm): 20 (507)
- Width in (mm): 12.6 (321)
- Height in (mm): 16.9 (428)
- Carton Length in (mm): 22.6 (574.7)
- Carton Width in (mm): 15 (381)
- Carton Height in (mm): 19.7 (498)
- Unit Weight lbs (kg): 46.5 (21.1)
- Shipping Weight lbs (kg): 51 (23.1)
- Engine Type
- 20 in. (507 mm)
- 12.6 in. (321 mm)
- 16.9 in. (428 mm)
- 46.5 lb. (21.1 kg)
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1.06 gal. (4.01 L)
- Run Time
- At 25% of Rated Load: 7.7 hours