2018 Generac GP17500E Model #5735
Call for Price
GP17500E Model #5735
The most powerful portable generator on the market is an exceptional value. Powerful enough to start many 5-ton air conditioning units and can provide power for up to 16 circuits.
- Generac's OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- Idle control reduces noise and conserves fuel for extended run-times.
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Large-capacity fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Integrated lifting eye for easy transport and security on the job site.
- Product Series: GP17500E
- Model (Configuration): 5735-1 (EPA/49-State)
- AC Rated Output Running Watts: 17500
- AC Maximum Output Motor Starting Watts: 26250
- AC Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated VAC Amperage: 145.8 /72.9
- Max Rated VAC Amperage: 218.75/109.38
- Engine Displacement: 992cc
- Engine Type: OHVI
- Engine RPM: 3600
- Recommended Oil: 10W-30 / SAE30
- Lubrication Method: Oil Pump
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Choke Location: On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off: On Fuel Tank
- Starting Method: Electric
- Low Oil Shutdown Method: Low Pressure
- Battery Type: 12VDC, Group U1, 360 CCA
- Battery Charger Input Jack: Included
- Neutral Bonded to Ground: No - Floating Neutral
- Start Switch Type: Off/Run/Start Switch
- Switch Location: On Engine
- Fuel Gauge: Built-In Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltr): 16 (60.6)
- Run Time at 50% (Hours): 10
- Handle Style: Fixed
- Wheel Type: 12.3 Pneumatic Wheels
- Maintenance Kit: Included
- Warranty - Residential: 2 Year Ltd
- Warranty - Commercial: 1 Year Ltd
Dimensions and Weights
- Length in (mm): 48.5 (1232)
- Width in (mm): 31 (787)
- Height in (mm): 39.5 (1003)
- Carton Length in (mm): 50 (1267)
- Carton Width in (mm): 23 (584)
- Carton Height in (mm): 44.25 (1125)
- Unit Weight lbs (kg): 390 (177)
- Shipping Weight lbs (kg): 513 (233)
- Engine Type
- 48.5 in. (1232 mm)
- 31 in. (787 mm)
- 39.5 in. (1003 mm)
- 390 lb. (177 kg)
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 16 gal. (60.6 L)
- Run Time
- At 50%: 10 hours